01 09 10

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Away

Incase anyone is wondering we've been away! Reunited with my husband, oh gosh I missed this man, and this kid SURE missed his daddy, he's so happy and doesn't like to let him out of his sight! We are in Yucatán, México visiting my in-laws. We are enjoying their company and enjoying the wonderful food and people. I had never been here, it is quite different than the other parts of Mexico I've been too. Also the food is a little different but it's been interesting to see new things and try new foods. If you've been here before let me know what I have to see, what to do, besides laying out by the pool........You better believe the next post will be a sum of our little trip out here, so tell me what to do out here and help me make my next post more interesting.....or yummy! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment