01 09 10

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Packing up and Moving on!


These nomads are packing up and and MOVING on to their next adventure! Where you might say? Well it will be to this beautiful place, Vevey Switzerland! We are super excited to finally tell everybody our news. We got the official word today. We can't believe it, and I'm still in denial that this is going to happen, especially since it's so SOON, or at least I think it is. We are going to be leaving at the beginning of July but it could be sooner! It makes me anxious thinking of all the things we need to take care of, BUT just thinking of finally being able to go to Europe (let alone live there) makes me super excited and makes my mind wonder from the reality of selling most of our things and leaving everything behind! AHHHHHH. Another thing that will be hard is being so far away from our family and friends but hopefully they will come visit. This third rotation will have us moving around even more than ever. We will be gone for two years. Within that time we will be in four different places (anywhere in the world) but our home base will be Vevey. Very exciting and I can't wait for all the new adventures we will be having during these two years. I'm sure there will be PLENTY. I'll have to get better at keeping this blog up to take you all with us! Also if any of you have been to Europe, let us know where to go, what to see, what to eat.......we've never been!

10 comments:

  1. Meli!!! Im so excited for you guys. We will need to save and visit.
    It will be such a wonderful experience.
    Congrats Marv for working so hard!!

    We love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will, conste eh! ay los vamos a esperar!

      Delete
  2. europe for two years sounds like a dream! way to go you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO amazing!! I'm sooo excited & happy for you guys, what a fun adventure. I can't wait for your pictures!!
    CONGRATS. It's gonna be AMAZING, and don't stress about the moving thing- everything will go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaahhh, ill try to keep my self occupied to not worry...but it's so soon i still feel the need to freak out

      Delete
  4. That is SO exciting! I might be passing through Switzerland this summer, and if I do, I'll definitely have to come say hi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my that would be SO awesome! please do! we prob won't have any other visitors haha. we'll be waiting :)

      Delete
  5. You guys are seriously living my dream life! I'm extremely envious! You must keep this blog updated regularly so I can live vicariously through you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will surely try! you can live vicariously through my blog, and I'll pretend like I can dress through yours! haha

      Delete