01 09 10

Friday, June 7, 2013

8 Months

Among all the chaos of packing and getting everything prepared for the big move I almost forgot that today my beautiful baby boy turns 8 months!!!! I honestly can't believe it. You hear every parent say "they grow so fast," and it's so true. I want to stop time and take in every little thing he does, every expression. I sometimes feel he does something new and before I get to capture it or truly take it in, it slips away and he is on to doing something else. I sometimes just want to cry because it slips away. You might think I' m crazy, and it's sort of true, but I feel that I am allowed to feel this way. Don't think that it stops me from enjoying the moments , I just like to reflect on whether I am truly taking advantage of my time with my baby and this helps me keep him my top priority. This little guy makes me so happy and I honestly believe he has a special and unique soul. I am so thankful to be his mom and see him grow up. I will continue to take in as much as I possibly can. I love you my Baby David. Even though I want you to stay my baby forever, (which you will regardless of age) I'm excited to see what is to come.


Always observing



I always make sure these cheeks get enough kisses


Has some of his mama's expressions


My favorite thing, to just stare




No comments:

Post a Comment