01 09 10

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Patience

The new year hasn't welcomed me too great. It has really had me practice patience.Fortunately what had me all shook up and worried has seemed to passed. Being without David is ALWAYS a challenge. The baby seems to be getting a little too comfortable at grandma's house and is turning into a little tornado. When you are with grandma and grandpa, you get away with A LOT. 

I think the world is calling my name. Unfortunately  my visa/passport isn't here yet so I won't be going anywhere for a least another week. Everyday they tell David it will be here soon, but soon is not soon enough.As you may have heard Ukraine has been having a lot of riots, but to be honest, I don't feel nervous or too worried. I trust my husband, and myself. The minute we feel it's not safe we won't be going. So for now, the plan is still that  we are going.

Don't get me wrong, being with my family has been lovely and I'll be missing everyone the minute I get on the plane, but I need my hubby, and I need to start my new adventure.

We have been having a lot of fun. These last two weeks were eventful. Weekends were extra fun. We celebrated my dad's birthday, and went to Paulo's birthday party. We went to Boondocks, a sort of Chuck-e Cheese with go karts, laser tag and mini golf. It was quite exciting for us all. Baby D was running everywhere and loving all the games, and so were we! Honestly when I'm with my brothers and cousins I'm a kid, nothing has changed. I love it.





My beautiful Ally Cat won the JACKPOT!!! 1000 tickets, all with one little token. Too bad we weren't in Vegas.

We went to work with my dad on his birthday. Baby D was enjoying the new chocolates and hanging out with his grandpa all day.


This weekend was also a lot of fun. We are quite a a competitive family. As much as go karts are fun, it's more to see who is the best. The proof is in the pudding, I got the fastest time!  I was on my dad's tail for awhile and then I got bumped pretty bad. My shoulder was killing me but I continued to drive with a arm and a half. I need a rematch!
After go karts we went to a gymnastics event. It was the first I've ever been too. It was really fun to watch. We went with my cousin Mariana who is a gymnast herself, she explained what is good, what is bad. I think now I can watch the olympics and actually know what to look for.





I mentioned that these last couple of weeks were trying my patience, and even posting this up was trouble. I don't know what it is with me lately, maybe it's that I've been away from David for so long but honestly I've been working on this post since Sunday. I started it on the computer and most of my pictures weren't being  uploaded, then when I did the order and placement were ALL out of wack. Still in some of these things you will see that some things are not in the right place of the post, whatever. I finally decided to give up and just post these few photos. There was a lot more but I guess this will have to do. I hope it's just January that hates me and February and the rest of the year will be a little nicer. I need to get out of this funk. Even though it's been hard, I have my family with me and this crazy cute kid that I love so much.  During difficult times nothing is better. I hope everyone else is having a better start of the year, and if you aren't like me, surround yourself with the people you love most or the things you love most, and remember, it will pass, things will work out, you just have to be patient. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment